Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This arrived from Santa this morning, I know how to load maps. But how do I use the gauges? Never had a data logger before? There are a lot of paramaters but they mean nothing to me? Any tips would be great.

·
Registered
201 Posts
QUOTE(PHILJB @ 24 Dec 2009, 06:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>This arrived from Santa this morning, I know how to load maps. But how do I use the gauges? Never had a data logger before? There are a lot of paramaters but they mean nothing to me? Any tips would be great.

Phil I have the a little problem but mines is picking weather or not to get a standard DS handset or the stratagem ultra?t

Did you have the handset then change to the ultra.

Stewar

·
Registered
694 Posts
When i got my stratagem ultra I was lucky enough to be shown how it worked etc by Carl @ DS which was helpful as they dont actually come with any instructions.

as far as gauges go mine is set to use the 3 gauge screen. if u click on the gauge u wanna set then it comes up with a parameter screen... touch where it says signal and will have a list of what u can have shown, select from the list then press save twice.
the signals Carl said were most useful were.... calulated load value (load on engine), commanded throttle actuator control ( cant remember what it was but looks good lol) and RPM as its a lot more accurate then the rev counter.

There is also the Dashdaq website that has more info about setting themes etc as well as the datalogging and gauges functions
http://www.dashdaq.com/

Mark

·
Registered
13,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(ST3Stew @ 27 Dec 2009, 11:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Phil I have the a little problem but mines is picking weather or not to get a standard DS handset or the stratagem ultra?t

Did you have the handset then change to the ultra.

Stewar

Hi Stewart, i got the ultra for a xmas pressie. Not had a chance to play with it yet to give any advice.

·
Registered
13,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(LosthePlot @ 27 Dec 2009, 02:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>When i got my stratagem ultra I was lucky enough to be shown how it worked etc by Carl @ DS which was helpful as they dont actually come with any instructions.

as far as gauges go mine is set to use the 3 gauge screen. if u click on the gauge u wanna set then it comes up with a parameter screen... touch where it says signal and will have a list of what u can have shown, select from the list then press save twice.
the signals Carl said were most useful were.... calulated load value (load on engine), commanded throttle actuator control ( cant remember what it was but looks good lol) and RPM as its a lot more accurate then the rev counter.

There is also the Dashdaq website that has more info about setting themes etc as well as the datalogging and gauges functions
http://www.dashdaq.com/

Mark

Cheers Mark, thats a great help for a start as i didnt know to press save twice. This could do with a noobs manual.

I tried to download manual from the dasdaq web site but it didnt work?

·
Registered
694 Posts
QUOTE(PHILJB @ 27 Dec 2009, 07:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Cheers Mark, thats a great help for a start as i didnt know to press save twice. This could do with a noobs manual.

I tried to download manual from the dasdaq web site but it didnt work?

I have the manual for the stratagem ultra for anyone who either wants it or has trouble downloading it. just give me a holla if u want it and i have also added it as an attachment

Mark

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts