Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there peeps was thinking of buying the dreamscience stratagem ultra 225 and just wondered if anyone else has one and wat they are like cheers???

·
Registered
207 Posts
Easy, I am booked in 14th November at dream science for the stage 2 upgrade with the strat ultra as extra. I will let you know buddy, so excited

·
Registered
207 Posts
I have got tinted windows, eibach lowering kit, mountune cat back, st badge on front grill, red callipers, ST calliper stickers, forum stickers and red footwell lights. I can't wait buddy

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Got the ultra when it was released and its excellent mate !!

Not only can you remap the car in minutes, but also keep your eyes on the engine parameters, and watch a video !!

Fully upgradeable when updates come available too !!!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Had it fitted today! What a piece of kit, seriously!!!!!!!! The staff at DREAMSCIENCE are just as good as the kit. Highly recommend mate. The DSCI map is just mind blowing and adding the othe stage 2 mods just makes the car completely different. Go for it fella

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi all have been told custom map should be done not generic but dreamscience maps are generic arnt they? but everyone seems to rave about them i want to buy an Ultra looks great but i dont know what to do to get a custom map about £300 almost half Ultra price..any advice welcome as am new to tuning stuff......cheers

·
Dreamscience Flash
2,446 Posts
Hi Sir

The Ultra has a map for every level of modification so no need for a custom map. You may fine that when you book your car in for a custom map it will simply be one of the maps on the Ultra or a slight variant. At least with the handset you have 7 maps to play with and one for every modification from stage 1 to 3 included.
It's your call and maybe some others will shed some light on this as this will be more impartial.

All the best

[email protected]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts