Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im gonna buy a stratagem duo but wanna make sure it will work on my 08 reg st without having to have it re-calibrated. im told it has all 3 calibration types. does this mean its guaranted to work on my car?? also is there any point me gettin stratagem 7 ultra?? is there any extra benefits????
Thanks ppl

·
Registered
4,264 Posts
QUOTE(white wheels @ 7 Feb 2010, 02:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>im gonna buy a stratagem duo but wanna make sure it will work on my 08 reg st without having to have it re-calibrated. im told it has all 3 calibration types. does this mean its guaranted to work on my car?? also is there any point me gettin stratagem 7 ultra?? is there any extra benefits????
Thanks ppl

Yes it will

And yes there is, the pure awesomeness of Mod C

·
Banned
6,700 Posts
QUOTE(white wheels @ 7 Feb 2010, 03:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>but stratagem duo has all 9 maps including mod c?????
The Duo preceeds the Strategem 7.

Duo has something like.....DSCI, Performance, Performance +, Race, Race +, Mod A, Mod B, Turbo A and Turbo B.

With the Strat 7 upgrade they take a Duo and refine the collection of maps leaving you with Race+, DSCI, Perf+, (and 1 other) and also added Mod B+ and Mod C (and STOC)

The main point of the Strat 7 was to update the earlier Duo's etc to incorporate Mod B+ and Mod C which came out later than the original Duo.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(troy45 @ 7 Feb 2010, 03:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>The Duo preceeds the Strategem 7.

Duo has something like.....DSCI, Performance, Performance +, Race, Race +, Mod A, Mod B, Turbo A and Turbo B.

With the Strat 7 upgrade they take a Duo and refine the collection of maps leaving you with Race+, DSCI, Perf+, (and 1 other) and also added Mod B+ and Mod C (and STOC)

The main point of the Strat 7 was to update the earlier Duo's etc to incorporate Mod B+ and Mod C which came out later than the original Duo.

in the future if i wanted mod c and mod b+ could i send the duo to ds to be updated or am i better in investing in a stratagem 7 ultra???

·
Banned
6,700 Posts
Depends how much you're paying for the Duo - if I remember right it's £150 (or £200) for DS to do the honours with the Strat 7 upgrade.

There's loads of info on their website

www.dreamscience.co.uk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.