Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have had a 56 focus
2 for about 3 months now. Ever since i got it, when i start it up after it's sat for a while.. i pull away and about fifty feet down the road it makes a strange noise - it comes from under bonnet or maybe transmission and sounds like the noise that the car seat makes if you slide it back and forward in the 3dr. it only does it just after start up and the car seems to work properly... what is that noise? Am i being really retarded, and there's a really obvious answer?

Has any body else ever encountered this?

·
Registered
280 Posts
QUOTE(danjek @ 6 Jan 2010, 08:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi,

I have had a 56 focus
2 for about 3 months now. Ever since i got it, when i start it up after it's sat for a while.. i pull away and about fifty feet down the road it makes a strange noise - it comes from under bonnet or maybe transmission and sounds like the noise that the car seat makes if you slide it back and forward in the 3dr. it only does it just after start up and the car seems to work properly... what is that noise? Am i being really retarded, and there's a really obvious answer?

Has any body else ever encountered this?
Does you seat slide backwards after about 50 foot. Soz couldn't resist

·
FocusSTOC Nut&#33;
17,448 Posts
as the guys hav said mate its a systems check for the esp and abs. worry more about it if it stops doin it
seriously though they all do it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts