Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi people first time post so sorry if in wrong place I have a 2006 st which when I turn to the right makes a strange noise bit like a wheel bearing sound which is what I thought it was it hasn't got any worse over last few weeks any ideas Could it be driveshaft maybe ??? cheers

·
Registered
41 Posts
Does it do it on full lock?

Mine did the same and it was one of the metal braces that hold the pads in place that was scraping. I'd recently had them changed and the chap didn't lock it in properly. So it was just a case of pushing it back in.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No only when turning even a slight turn to right and the noise is there was even thinking dodgy tyre maybe but I will check pads cheers

·
Registered
5 Posts
Mine was making a slight rotational low pitch noise coming from the rear, when turning slightly right and also when i went over speed bumps , Ford deales had my car for 10 days changed,
checked discs , Bearings , Bushes , Suspension,Calipers. so they changed over full hub with calipers on with another ST, could not find the problem. so they said. what topped it all of was they said it was MY MILtek Exhaust.
I got my MILtek Exhaust taken off and put standerd one back on . took it back to call them all the names under the sun and how incompertant there fitters where. The Bid Boss got involved at Arnold Clarks Shiremoor.
The next day It tuned out to be rear brake pades , it had BOSH pads in witch where not chamfered.and they change the drop link on Left rear.
Never heard the noise again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts