Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Odd day to today -

Mrs phones me at work to say she wants a black
like mine and is enquiring at a garage (and at all accounts looks like shes having it). Then another friend phones me at work to say he is selling his Audi and he is either going to get an
or another Audi but would prefer to spend 12k instead of 18. I thought lots of
talk today.

So I went home for dinner and the neighbour was telling me he has blown the turbo on his Astra but as he likes my car has been approved on a colorado Red
in a garage by me (seen it there the other day too). I though he might of been having a laugh but when I got home tonight some fella was there looking at his Astra, and found out he really is selling it.

So if all this goes ahead there will be two
s on my drive and another next door but one. Down the road less than 1 min walk away there is a Focus ST1 and just round the corner from that a PB ST500

Mad

·
Registered
557 Posts
I cant beleive it either. The Red one has appeared in the neighbours drive tonight which is well cool

He a guy about 25ish and will def be up for meets as he is always asking if I have put mine on the RR etc.

Havent seen the ST500 much of recent, a girl id say in her 20s drives it but it looks like it needs a proper wash. Possibly in Uni or something (must be rich!)

I was going to tell her to drop it outside and ill give it a proper wash, really wouldnt mind
Not sure how much of an
enthusiast she is.

I was behind it a few months ago, I thought cool a convoy
Still havent been to a proper meet myself yet

Also I have heard from the mrs. that there is an
up the road, its a turn off less than a mile away though. Havent seen it yet.
He waved to her a few days ago.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Quality! But why not go for a different colour or perhaps go on your insurance and drive yours?
Though I guess if she loves the black and wants her own then cool

1 - 9 of 9 Posts