Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 162 Posts

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
Ok guys list is up Sunday 11th April. Poachers Cottage A34 Trentham. Couple of people are bringing their other half so feel free to bring friends, family, kids. We can eat if thats the general thought. I don't mind either way but it makes it more worth while to those travelling a fair way.

For Sat Navs use ST48AA

Linky Linkster for the Pub

ATTENDEES LIST

safc

DaveCHCI

mitch-st225

np247921

xxbazzaxx

boostjunkie (WILL attend or he'll get a
)

Rob

dwrowley

STEO

dazz

steve

coxy1978

bigbadbod Civic Type-R

harmy2010
(possible)
Adam

marcdavid

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
i could come along to this if it was either the 11th or 18th ill be going to crewe for a few days to see my mates so ill tag along with you stoke lads if its on the right date

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
as for the meet place what about the poachers cottage in trentham? i seen to remember that beeing ok ...not sure on parking cant remember what parking was like

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
18th would probably suit me best as the Mrs is away!!

Poachers cottage could be good, isnt that near to the monkey place, i think there's alot of parking there if we wanted to take some pics??

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
18th would probably suit me best as the Mrs is away!!

Poachers cottage could be good, isnt that near to the monkey place, i think there's alot of parking there if we wanted to take some pics??
I can do a quick "drive by" on my way home tonight if you want and let you know what parking etc is available??

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I can do a quick "drive by" on my way home tonight if you want and let you know what parking etc is available??
That would be good mate, if we could get a venue sorted then that would be cool.

I could stop by after dropping the Mrs off at work but i think she's on the bus tonight lol

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ill keep an eye out on this thread for updates! how many members normally come to stoke meets?
Im a meet virgin im afraid lol!!

Trying to meet some of the local lads and get some ideas for future mods to my standard motor!!!

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
thats good then! hope you guys dont mind me popping in too as im from over at the east coast! i used to live in crewe 7 years ago so i know stoke area well

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
Been to do a covert op on the pub tonight on way home

There are 40 ish spaces in the carpark, and if its full a large concreted area just outside the gate by the bus stop that would accomodate about 8 cars.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Santa Pod is on the 18th
However dont feel you have to change the date on my behalf

I wouldnt mind attending the meet though

You should have come to Dave and Mines Mini Mini Meet then
We can change from 18th then, not a problem, whatever suits really.

haha i would have come to the mini mini meet if i knew about it, i'll pm you my number so that if there ever is a mini meet i might be able pop along!!

·
Registered
218 Posts
I'm defo interested in this but it's gonna be date dependant cos I'm already at Modified Live on the 24th and at the F3 and GT championships at Oulton park on the bank holiday weekend. Gonna be camping over with a mate and our kids and everything.. woohoo
Anyone else going to either of these?

If I cant make this one then I will make a future meet for sure. The more Stoke meets the better... there seems to be load of us at the moment and I'm seeing quite a few knocking around on the way to work as well

·
Registered
133 Posts
I would come to this as well. good excuse for a drive out
, the breakfast club is on the 18th as well so other dates would be better
David

1 - 20 of 162 Posts