Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
hi there im looking into doing some tiny little toches to the out side of my
. what i had in mind was the same as butsy has (i think) which is to have a decal on the back side of the side skirts, butsy has "ST330" i wanted to get this done but dont no where and also weather to get st225 or st275 as i will soon(over the next comming months) be dealing with the performace side of the
so i wont be 225

whats your views?

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(Butsy @ 11 Nov 2009, 08:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>my names Butsy....................

and i can get your any decal u want for that area except the one on mine coz i dont like folk copying me!!

hi mate sorry now edited lol

thats cool how much am i looking at for them, and nar of course i dont want your ones as mine would never be running that power

do u think i should go for the st225 or higher numbers?

·
Registered
779 Posts
I'd say go for whatever u want, but personally if it was me i'd only put up the high figures when the car is that stated! u wouldnt believe the amount of folk who come up to u and try and give u a go....

get your mods done then rolling road it then fling up the BHP on it!

can get u the ones a similar style to mine for £20 for 2 delivered

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(Butsy @ 11 Nov 2009, 09:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I'd say go for whatever u want, but personally if it was me I'd only put up the high figures when the car is that stated! u wouldnt believe the amount of folk who come up to u and try and give u a go....

get your mods done then rolling road it then fling up the BHP on it!

can get u the ones a similar style to mine for £20 for 2 delivered

yer sounds good mate i guess these no point till it`s done, thanks for the advice very much appreciated, i`ll pm you in the near future then when its all done lol hopefully hee hee

cheers nathan

1 - 6 of 6 Posts