Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

As you can see from the colour of my name, I'm no longer the Regional Rep for BFG, its been a pleasure to organise the Region and I'm thankful for all the support that has been given me by all of you. I'll be leaving for Afghan in around a month so would love to see someone replacing me before then. My choice is obvious and is TippexST who has been helping me organise almost everything from the start of our region.

I'll be back at the end of May/beginning of June for R&R and would love to meet up with a few of you and head down the 'ring. I know most units are busy but hope a few of you can escape the job and meet up. I'll then be back at the beginning of August and hopefully will see most of you for the "Help for Heroes" Rally that I'm trying to organise, surely no one can miss a road trip to the Stevlio National Park in aid of charity!! and hopefully see many more of you from the UK make the trip across!!

Once again thank you for all your support over the period I've been the Rep and I hope your support will continue with whoever (Tippex, Tippex, Tippex), takes over the role.

Mick

·
Registered
647 Posts
I'm sure we all wish Mick the very best of luck for his upcoming tour of Herrick and hopes he has a quiet Tour out in Afghaninstan.
I would like to thank Mick for ALL his work as the BFG Rep and think he has done a great job in the role. I cant wait for the Trip down to the Stelvio and hopefully will see him in June when he's back on his RnR.
I wont be stepping up as the BFG Rep however, due to complications i feel i am not the best person for this role, I will whole heartly support whoever fills the role whilst Mick is away and help support the BFG Rep where possible. There are some really great guys on here who should fill this role Marty,Spike,Evo to name only afew !!

Good Luck Mick and THANKS for all the hard work !!

Have good one mate !!

·
Regional Rep BFG
592 Posts
Mick its been a pleasure, see you when u get back.

remember stay low and move fast .!!!!!!

On the Rep stage sorry to hear about you Tippex. u can come see me next week im off have a brew at mine . If you cant step up then i back Spike !!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
773 Posts
Mick, have a good and safe tour. Looking forward to the Stelvio trip when you get back.

Chin up, Head down!

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
have a safe tour mick i wish you and all the other lads /lases all the very best mate and apreciate what you guys are now doing for us all .

1 - 11 of 11 Posts