Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
President of the Universe
3,942 Posts
Looks lovely.

When did you have them fitted? The car already looks nice and settled. Took Rambo a couple of days to settle down......

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(choccymonster @ 28 Jan 2010, 11:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Looks lovely.

When did you have them fitted? The car already looks nice and settled. Took Rambo a couple of days to settle down......

Thanks Choccy

She was blessed yesterday.

Cheers

·
Registered
773 Posts
Looks very good - Ava took a few days to settle down onto hers too.

Just out of curiosity..what ground did you literally manage to break fitting them?
I take it she didn't fall off any jacks or anything.

·
Registered
477 Posts
QUOTE(LawwaST @ 28 Jan 2010, 12:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Looks very good - Ava took a few days to settle down onto hers too. Just out of curiosity..what ground did you literally manage to break fitting them?
I take it she didn't fall off any jacks or anything.Ta Laura
Firstly the garage coudn't get it off the elevating platform down the ramp, so had to build them up with more ramps underneath and wedges to reduce the angle.Then I scraped the ruff stuff when leaving the garage, then bottomed it on my mums drive, so cant visit her anymore
.Its all good fun, my beema 330 was the same with the M Sport kit on it.CheersQUOTE(Mart170 @ 28 Jan 2010, 12:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Looking good matey, want mine 'blessed' too asap!!
Cheers Mart
Bless yours now, go on you know she's worth it
Cheers

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
QUOTE(STEO @ 28 Jan 2010, 12:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Cheers Mart
Bless yours now, go on you know she's worth it
Cheers

Just waiting on a contact of mine who can get Ford parts at discounted prices to get back to me

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
looks great now she's on Eibachs.

Wait till you get the dreaded white scuff marks on the front end. Mines been "Christened" a few times now.

It's a small price to pay for improved handling & looks though.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE(RS2kJane @ 28 Jan 2010, 05:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
looks great now she's on Eibachs.

Wait till you get the dreaded white scuff marks on the front end. Mines been "Christened" a few times now.

It's a small price to pay for improved handling & looks though.

Thanks Jane

Its had few scrapes already, its part of the weight loss program

·
Registered
68 Posts
Had mine done over the christmas holidays,really pleased with the results i will have to take some pics when i can get somewhere decent to take them not just on my drive

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
QUOTE(vicarofsheff @ 1 Feb 2010, 11:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Just how she should look

Oh i forgot what a perfect colour as well.

Thanks Vicar

Colour!! are there any others available then?

Cheers

1 - 15 of 15 Posts