Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys bought a ST 2 and picked it up today. I got it at a nice price so one is very very happy. What is missing is the metal badge on the steering wheel that has the ST in red on it. I have phoned ford to find I have to buy the full wheel to get the badge as they dont sell is seprate. When he told me the price of a new steering wheel I fell over in shock. I have looked on the bay but can only find some carbon fiber steering wheel trim but do not wish to change. Could anybody tell me where I could get one from. Many thanks

·
Registered
216 Posts
if you get the ST badge decals off DMB. it has the full kit. back, front, sides, kickplates and steering wheel.

but as our friend has said. plenty of them trashed online. get one off a scrapper.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Had a look on eBay and made some calls but all they want is to sell my the full steering wheel, it's now becoming a joke

·
Registered
204 Posts
Type in ford focus steering wheel trim on ebay search bar, the part you are looking for is done by a seller in carbon effect. You'll be hard pressed to find a replacement part as on looking most want to sell the full steering wheel at between £110-£130 the part that you need is made of plastic not metal and easily breaks if you take it off the wrong way.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Type in ford focus steering wheel trim on ebay search bar, the part you are looking for is done by a seller in carbon effect. You'll be hard pressed to find a replacement part as on looking most want to sell the full steering wheel at between £110-£130 the part that you need is made of plastic not metal and easily breaks if you take it off the wrong way.
Could always buy these and spray them silver if no joy , DMB do the red ST inserts in a kit in any colour {wheel ,rear and wing badges }

1 - 20 of 27 Posts