Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
I've not noticed any difference - I think mine's in sport all the time after I tried them all just because it has the best name

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
QUOTE(yoinkster @ 20 Jan 2010, 03:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I've not noticed any difference - I think mine's in sport all the time after I tried them all just because it has the best name

+1 Mine's set to sport, just because....

·
Registered
557 Posts
Cant really tell either,

I dont think it would be fancy enough to change the gearing (ie. quick rack to normal).

Maybe how hard it is to turn the wheel ?

·
Premium Member
Graham - mk2 stage 3
5,194 Posts
Dean has nailed it. It changes the degree of firmness required to turn the wheel. Comfort is the lightest, sport the firmest.

·
Registered
13,922 Posts
I find the sport setting offers the least feed back through the wheel, but makes the car feel more stable while cruising. There is a deffinate difference between the three, but i keep mine on sport most of the time.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Funny, I tend to think "Comfort" has more feel than "sport", Comfort does feel lighter but somehow feels more connected to the wheels but less power assisted. In comparison "Sport" just feels like the steering system is bogged down in molasses.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Audi S3 Sportsback
8,082 Posts
I put mine on sport before i drove it home from the garage i bought it from and have never used anything other and that was 2 years ago

1 - 20 of 30 Posts