Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I could get some 5 stud steel wheels the same size as the standard ST. So I can put some 225x40/18 winter Tyres on them

cheers

·
Banned
6,700 Posts
QUOTE(Andy @ 16 Jan 2010, 11:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Does anyone know where I could get some 5 stud steel wheels the same size as the standard ST. So I can put some 225x40/18 winter Tyres on them

cheers
maybe just hunt down some scuffed ST wheels instead? Mondeo wheels are same stud pattern as ST but I doubt they do 18" steels for them. X-type wheels same fitment but different wheel nuts needed.

·
Registered
662 Posts
If you were going to look at getting some winter wheels, I wouldn't get the same size as the STs. I would be looking for slimmer wheels, they cut through the snow a lot better. Then again, you are in Dewsbury and although I remember reading your threads over the past few weeks and understand you have had it quite bad - but do you really think it is going to be this bad next year etc to justify it??

Ah - just clocked on, didn't you already buy the winter tyres? so you probably just need some wheels to put them on so you can put your normal tyres back on. If that's the case, I'd follow Troys advice

·
Banned
6,700 Posts
If you're not that fussed on looks etc hunt down scuffed normal Focus or Mondeo alloys on ebay, if they're 18"x7.5 you're still ok running 225/40's. Might be harder to get matching set but if that don't matter you might find 4 to do the job.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts