Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Captain Slow
16,274 Posts
Here's a link from the "How to" section that gives the FINIS code's for the strips. Not sure how accurate it is
but you can freak out your Ford dealer by telling them the code's

LINKY

Failing that the DMB boys offer an excellent service

·
Captain Slow
16,274 Posts
There's a guy local to me, username is Spot and he's got an ST500 with white strips

EDIT: Just found what I was after, here's a link to Spot's ST500 where he's uploaded some piccies of his car ----> LINK

Double EDIT: I've confused even myself now
(not a hard thing to do!!). Looks like the strips come in either........

White

or silver

·
Registered
93 Posts
I love my interior - it was enough to convince me to spend £2000 more than I was originally budgeting for an ST

(No, I didn't pay £2000 more just for the leather, but I was originally looking at 2006/7 examples
)

Re: those pictures above, look at the reg, they are the same car.

·
Captain Slow
16,274 Posts
QUOTE(mikeh @ 23 Feb 2010, 05:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Re: those pictures above, look at the reg, they are the same car.

They sure are but with different colour strips! Also there's no screws holding the number plate on either, amazing! Makes me think that the same plate has been stuck onto two different cars. Jesus you try to help people out, maybe it's me but in those pictues I can tell the difference between the two colours!

·
Registered
93 Posts
QUOTE(Ryan @ 23 Feb 2010, 06:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>They sure are but with different colour strips! Also there's no screws holding the number plate on either, amazing! Makes me think that the same plate has been stuck onto two different cars. Jesus you try to help people out, maybe it's me but in those pictues I can tell the difference between the two colours!

Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you - but the stripes look silver on both of them to me, if you check the gradient on the second picture it becomes a little more obvious, I think it looks white due to either bad light or too much post processing.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
QUOTE(mikeh @ 23 Feb 2010, 07:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you - but the stripes look silver on both of them to me, if you check the gradient on the second picture it becomes a little more obvious, I think it looks white due to either bad light or too much post processing.

I was thinking the same, they both look silver to me

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.