Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had the
tested (not at a Ford dealership) and they told me the Cat was about knackered, I have done some homework and know the prices of sport Cat but cant find a price for a new genuine ford one anywhere on the net?

The car has an Autocare warranty and would think it will be covered due to the fact that it has failed rather than corroded, If a sport cat is circa the same price or cheaper i will attempt to get them to replace it with a sport version rather than a genuine Ford item. Do you think my cunning plan will work??

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
well ive got a standard ford cat done 10,000 miles for sle on ebay at the mo thats really cheap just search for ford focus st 225 on ebay and scroll down

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
QUOTE(troy45 @ 16 Jan 2010, 07:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I've got a Mongoose Sports cat here, brand new going for £300 if that falls into the deal well?
wow thats cheap i think i paid 600 quid for my mongoose sports cat new a couple off years ago

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(troy45 @ 16 Jan 2010, 07:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I've got a Mongoose Sports cat here, brand new going for £300 if that falls into the deal well?

Thanks for the reply's fellas, If i can get the warranty company to agree to replace it i will drop you a pm Troy
The Garage owner is a good mate so he will do his upmost to get it authorised!!

Thanks for the offer Kevin, If i am gonna have to fork out i may as well pay a bit more and get some more POWER

Hopefully speak to you soom Troy..........

1 - 7 of 7 Posts