Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I,ve just bought an
3 and im not sure if im being blonde but i dont seem to have a clock anywhere has anyone had the same problem? also when i insured the
it was classed as a st3 261 not 225 is or was that a optional engine upgrade cheers PETE

·
Administrator
Mk2 RS MP350
24,448 Posts
On the other point it looks as if you have insured it as a Mountune rather than standard

·
Registered
359 Posts
QUOTE(Pete an Sarah @ 20 Jan 2010, 10:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I have the sony unit and I cant locate it anywhere even when then unit is of its blank

strange??? you can see ma clock on the top right of the sony display, have you pressed the clock button its one of the smaller buttons on the cd player

·
Registered
150 Posts
i have the sony 6 disc 1st generation one in mine and the clock is in the display. have you got the handbook? it tells you how where the clock is and how to adjust the clock in there. maybee you can set the display to not show the clock and that is how yours has been set?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ahh cool thanx guys il have a look in the morning Im still getting used to the st only had it three days an im in love with it already my partner loves it. its got parking sensors lol

·
Registered
218 Posts
I've got a facelift ST3 with a 6cd headunit and have a clock on the stereo and also on the dash

Is yours a facelift or pre?

Go on, take a picture of it and show us.... the screen on your cd is not meant to be blank, I'm pretty sure?! Isn't it?!

If your saying that even when you have a cd playing there is nothing on the face of the headunit then something has got to be wrong

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE(xxbazzaxx @ 20 Jan 2010, 10:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I've got a facelift ST3 with a 6cd headunit and have a clock on the stereo and also on the dash

Is yours a facelift or pre?

Go on, take a picture of it and show us.... the screen on your cd is not meant to be blank, I'm pretty sure?! Isn't it?!

If your saying that even when you have a cd playing there is nothing on the face of the headunit then something has got to be wrong
give me a few minutes an il try an get a picture

·
Registered
218 Posts
I had the same unit in the focus I had before my
and the clock was always there. Even when it was turned off the time was always there sitting nicely in the middle.

Does it not even show you track information whilst the CD is playing? Or show you which radio station its tuned to when you've got the radio on?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE(xxbazzaxx @ 20 Jan 2010, 11:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I had the same unit in the focus I had before my
and the clock was always there. Even when it was turned off the time was always there sitting nicely in the middle.

Does it not even show you track information whilst the CD is playing? Or show you which radio station its tuned to when you've got the radio on?

ahh yes it shows the track and radio staion are all there but just cant see the clock il have a look in the book in the morning thankyou thou

·
Registered
996 Posts
the clock is definately on the radio if the radio is off then its centered in the display or right justified if its on and displaying infor on station cd etc

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Is there a way to get the clock to display where the mpg etc is displayed? I got rid of the standard ford unit and now dont have a clock in my car. Annoying really.

·
Administrator
Mk2 RS MP350
24,448 Posts
I think that it does this on the FL (perhaps someone can confirm) but definitely not on the PFL.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts