Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
An upholsterer has offered me to die the seats in the ST.

He's offered a very good price, in exchange for pics on his website.

He said that by the time he gets the leather coloured, it will be 100 times better than the rest of the car, And is happy to do it Performance blue, to match the rest of the car.

Anyone heard of this before, but more importantly, what do we think of the photoshop.

blue_interior.jpg

^^ It could look something like this ^^

Opinions please.

Attachments

·
Banned
6,700 Posts
Doesn't look bad - lightens up the interior a bit too.

I liked the recovered seats in Dave Brown's show ST - coloured bits were in red to match the car but looked superb

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
I think it will be the mutts mate, i`m thinking of getting my door cards done. i`m not to far being in cardiff so can you send me some details of the upholster so i can get a price

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'll speak to him on Monday, get mine booked in, and keep you posted Bonzey.

Are you coming to the GAT Rally?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Love it. Audi used to (and may still) do two-tone recaros in some of the S and RS models, but only if you went for leather + alcantara (i.e. mixed panels instead of full leather). I always wanted the black + silver in my S3 instead of the straight silver I had.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Personally I think it will look the dogs dangleys!!

I viewed a EO with it done a year or so ago and it really looked the part! Don't know why ford don't give an option like this the st could do with somd colur inside!

·
Registered
3,772 Posts
I have seen some work done by these guys.....

Absolutley superb and unique work, check out the gallery, feature cars, the Astra Nurburgring is stunning,

CLICKY

·
Registered
402 Posts
It will look great I think. What sort of price are we looking at here? I have been thinking of doing mine for a while now.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Can you get the seats re done so they come out standard as they are when they come out factory? Just want mine to look brand new

1 - 19 of 19 Posts