Wheel Tire Sky Car Vehicle

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Car Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Automotive parking light Grille
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Vehicle Speedometer Car Gear shift Motor vehicle

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Car

Car Vehicle Seat belt Motor vehicle Car seat cover

Hi guys,

Would anybody be able to help me out with what my ST2 is worth?

Black, 68250 miles, team dynamics 1.2 wheels, full trc splitter kit, carbon fibre gear knob (still have the original), MOT until December, full Ford service history (except for the last two services which were done at Audi), half leather recaros, voice control, Bluetooth, sunroof, rear parking sensors

The cars in almost pristine condition. 5 owners

Cheers

·
Registered
Tangerine Scream ST3 2013, with some stuff done.
2,275 Posts
You’ll find it easier to sell and probably be worth a little more, if you put it back to completely standard, most general punters think if a car has been modified, it therefore has been thrashed, mileage is reasonable, although it’s had a few owners, in that colour and spec, I’d guess at around the £8k - £9k mark.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You’ll find it easier to sell and probably be worth a little more, if you put it back to completely standard, most general punters think if a car has been modified, it therefore has been thrashed, mileage is reasonable, although it’s had a few owners, in that colour and spec, I’d guess at around the £8k - £9k mark.
Thanks for your advice, minus the gear knob I don’t have any of the standard stuff sadly, but they sound like good numbers all things considered

·
Registered
Tangerine Scream ST3 2013, with some stuff done.
2,275 Posts
Just have a look through autotrader, gumtree and the like, to give you an idea of what they sell for, it is a good time to sell at the moment, not so good if you’re looking to buy though.

·
Super Moderator
2019 AMG C43
13,585 Posts
As said - and it's somethng that's been said many times - what a car is worth to someone can be quite objective. Your best best is to put the details into WBAC or a similar site, or look on Autotrader etc to see what similar cars are going for. That's the best way of getting a reasonably realistic figure.

Reactions: Bigayal
1 - 10 of 10 Posts