Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Nice review and its weird about the build plaque. I haven't seen any of the st's with it but like said above looks like the team torquesteers ones lol

Mine doesn't. UK cars don't get the nice sub option or the knob to change the colour of the ambient lighting. So much for it being a global car
A mates dad had that knob to change the ambient lighting in his focus. It was a early model titanium x. You could make it any colour your wanted on the spectrum lol

·
Super Moderator
2019 AMG C43
13,348 Posts
A mates dad had that knob to change the ambient lighting in his focus. It was a early model titanium x. You could make it any colour your wanted on the spectrum lol
Wish ours had it, I'd love to change the colour. It's fixed on red because that's the colour it gets locked to when you open the doors, for obvious reasons.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Wish ours had it, I'd love to change the colour. It's fixed on red because that's the colour it gets locked to when you open the doors, for obvious reasons.
I guess if you really want another colour you can just change the bulbs for all the ambient lighting

·
Super Moderator
2019 AMG C43
13,348 Posts
Depends if the retrofit can be done or not. I'd like blue to match the rest of the interior. Not a lot of info on any of this at the moment.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Depends if the retrofit can be done or not. I'd like blue to match the rest of the interior. Not a lot of info on any of this at the moment.
Na, maybe check out just a regular focus forum. A friend of mine has a zetec s focus, not sure what focus forum he is on but may be of some help as people would have had their cars much longer than us. Also a guy on their is looking into retro fitting factory cruise control so maybe someone has retro fitted the ambient lighting thing. Worth a shot I guess

·
Super Moderator
2019 AMG C43
13,348 Posts
I've been doing a lot of searching on the subject and no joy as yet. Thing is I don't want to go through all the pain of changing the bulbs if it just needs the controls, and maybe something switching on. My first point of call will be to see if there's wiring for the controls, when I get round to it!

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
I've been doing a lot of searching on the subject and no joy as yet. Thing is I don't want to go through all the pain of changing the bulbs if it just needs the controls, and maybe something switching on. My first point of call will be to see if there's wiring for the controls, when I get round to it!
Yea that's true, well keep us posted

1 - 13 of 13 Posts