Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have noticed a lot of you are struggeling to find
car mats. I have found a good site that sells tailor made ford focus st mats. You can choose a range of colours for the mat and the trim and also the quality of the mat. They don't have the ST badge on them though but i order one off ebay and ironed it on. I think they look really good, iv attached a picture. Have a look and see what you think. The web site is http://www.mrcarmats.com/ford-focus-2005-c...t-car-mats.html

Attachments

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Whatever you do DONT buy the torquesteer ones ,had mine about 7 weeks and they have fallen apart !!!
in fairness to torqesteer soon as i phoned them they said theyd refund my money which they promptly did so cant fault them for there customer service.
seems they have a new supplier and there mats are rubbish ,reason for the change in supplier was the old firm wanted nearly £100 for there mats .
ive just orderd a set of genuine ford focus RS ones ,which my mate has in his RS and the top of the range ones are quite good quality indeed ,just going to have the RS emblem un picked and the ST logos put in to there place .

Attachments

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
these are for the focus, there prestige carpet, and there designed to fit the focus. ul have a good job picking the badge of i would have thort. how much are the rs mats setting you back?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts