Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
It doesn't have to come with mats, but you really should have got them out of the dealer as a deal sweetner. The premium ones, black velour, very nice.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks, it does have the black velour mats, they look like the standard focus mats though, just thought they would have gone the extra mile & had the logo on them as the dash, sills, steering wheel & seats have them.

·
Super Moderator
2019 AMG C43
13,352 Posts
I know - it does say in the brochure that they're 'unique ST mats', but hey ho. Nothing available aftermarket yet either, not with the logo. And I don't have the logo on my sills, as I didn't get the appearance pack. I have aftermarket 'Focus' illuminated sill plates, they're fab

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yep mine are illuminated too, have to admit they got that little touch spot on, I have also noticed on some video somewhere that the rear seats are embriodered but mine arn't, are yours?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Looks cool, it wasnt on the belts, it was actually on the seats like the front ones, definatley seen it somewhere, dont think I was dreaming anyway

·
Super Moderator
2019 AMG C43
13,352 Posts
Obviously didn't make it into the production model, along with the gear knob and dimmer controls (which are separate buttons, not a rocker like in this video). We also don't get the knob above the rear view mirror that changes the colour of the ambient lighting or the option of a sub in the boot that fits to the side and not in the spare wheel space.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
I'm still not convinced. I take delivery every day of new Fords fiestas, focuses not just budget we take delivery of titaniums, defenders and all the way to Range Rover Vogues and very rarely do the fiestas, focuses, range rovers and discoveries come with mats.

I'm am still disgusted when the new 62plate vogues come in at work with no mats.

Anyway, give it time. The dealers will soon be taking the mats out and selling separately then taking the good tyres off and selling those.

·
Registered
257 Posts
My mk3 ST was meant to come with mats and near did so my dealer had to order me so I got them in a few days. Someone somewhere are taking them be4 delivery
they are

1 - 20 of 20 Posts