Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Iv got a keyring too but its not like the one the OP has posted got it at Ford Fair this year. Its quite heavy too tho that might have something to do with all the other keyrings i have on board as well

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
I've got the official Ford leather
keyring. They came out at the launch of the

I bought the keyring & then had to wait for a year or two before I got the car to go with it.

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
QUOTE(Davieravie @ 5 Nov 2009, 01:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Viewing this thread has just cost me £5.75!!

haha, glad I aint alone in that one!

funny thing is I was just reading another thread from you about trying a mod'd ST in the Edinburgh area.

Let me know how that goes as I am thinking about Montuning mine when I get it and am in Edinburgh myself.

·
Registered
155 Posts
QUOTE(AlanK @ 5 Nov 2009, 01:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>haha, glad I aint alone in that one!

funny thing is I was just reading another thread from you about trying a mod'd ST in the Edinburgh area.

Let me know how that goes as I am thinking about Montuning mine when I get it and am in Edinburgh myself.

Well its a fair bit cheaper than a the mods, I'll consider it my first one and keep a running tally. Hehe

Im going through on Sunday to the bowling at Coatbridge to pick all the guys/girls brains. See for myself whats what and if its worth it Alan.

Fancy a run along? Im up near Gilmerton so its no hassle for me to jump on the bypass a shoot through

Davie

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
QUOTE(Davieravie @ 5 Nov 2009, 01:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Well its a fair bit cheaper than a the mods, I'll consider it my first one and keep a running tally. Hehe

Im going through on Sunday to the bowling at Coatbridge to pick all the guys/girls brains. See for myself whats what and if its worth it Alan.

Fancy a run along? Im up near Gilmerton so its no hassle for me to jump on the bypass a shoot through

Davie
I dont get my ST till the end of this month (touch wood) so this is very early mod for me aswell

As for the bowling, I would but I am out on the bike during the day (CBR600) and not sure when I will get back, also need keep other half company when I get back otherwise it would have been a good chance to start to meet other owners, alwasy next time I suppose.

·
Registered
155 Posts
QUOTE(AlanK @ 5 Nov 2009, 01:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I dont get my ST till the end of this month (touch wood) so this is very early mod for me aswell

As for the bowling, I would but I am out on the bike during the day (CBR600) and not sure when I will get back, also need keep other half company when I get back otherwise it would have been a good chance to start to meet other owners, alwasy next time I suppose.

No probs mate, another time. My bikes away for the winter, Ducatis tend to dissolve in the wet, right in front of your eyes

1 - 20 of 35 Posts