Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is it just me or does the
not drive at all well in the snow. when driving mine, the abs kicks in so so easily when braking and the traction control makes a horrid scraping noise when trying to accelerate slightly. does anyone else have this problem

·
Registered
6 Posts
QUOTE(big red @ 11 Jan 2010, 08:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>is it just me or does the
not drive at all well in the snow. when driving mine, the abs kicks in so so easily when braking and the traction control makes a horrid scraping noise when trying to accelerate slightly. does anyone else have this problem

First time since early last week my ST came out-they are rubbish in the snow but still good fun playing in the car parks. I've been driving the wife's 4X4 this week!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Don't know why everyone says it's
in the snow. Not had any trouble with mine at all. As long as you take it easy can get most places.

·
Registered
783 Posts
I agree, mines been great. Not been stuck once and passed sooo many people who were stuck.
if you feather the throttle very lightly it just crawls through most stuff.
Only problem has been the ground clearance due to the lowering, its like driving a snow plough but the snow wins

·
Super Moderator
2017 Audi S3 Sportsback
8,082 Posts
If you thought that the
was not too hot in the snow , you should ask Gav what he thinks of his BMW 123 with the run flat tyres in this weather . As i had to push and pull it around on Friday night i am none too impressed with it
.....Great in the dry though

I have had no trouble with my
in the white stuff .... and i went out looking for it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.