Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought a 10 plate UG RS with lux 2 and leather today chopping in the 11 plate ST2 so looking forward to the week end .Beloved got a little excitable upon hearing the joyous news.May sell the copy RS spoiler off my car if theres any interest out there as will be removing it.

Attachments

·
Registered
874 Posts
Bought a 10 plate UG RS with lux 2 and leather today chopping in the 11 plate ST2 so looking forward to the week end .Beloved got a little excitable upon hearing the joyous news.May sell the copy RS spoiler off my car if theres any interest out there as will be removing it.
I'm sure you will enjoy the new motor mate

·
Registered
191 Posts
Bet u can't wait mate did they give u a good px price on yours then
got £13800 which is ok because when i bought it with all my privalige discounts plus having been in dealers compound for 5 mnths and the new model focus released i only paid £14195 so £400 for 18 mnths motoring cant be bad.A mate in a dealership searched the build no and the dealer bought it in at about £15250 ish.if i could be
to sell private maybe see a small profit.glad i never paid the proper money for it..

·
Registered
433 Posts
good on ya, did the same as me (almost) just make sure you have deep pockets for all the mods you "need".....

see ya on the dark side

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
How much will you be wanting for the RS spoiler?

·
Registered
239 Posts
Mate, I am so jealous. I love my ST but the RS is my dream car. You've made a good decision there. Enjoy the RS and you've picked the best colour too, mind you had the best colour in the ST.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts