Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
The interesting comments (for me) are on page 175 as they've added a fully loaded ST3 Estate to the garage. This is the spec that Stacie will have; she'll be dressed in orange though. The comments about the Audi being the alternative were what I was thinking of. The test notes are interesting and I'm a bit concerned about spending the money on the speaker option which could be 'in distinct and mushy'. If that's right I'll be adding a fix for that to the list of things to upgrade.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Very clever of Ford offering an Estate version, after all when you are behind the wheel you will not know the difference. With 4 doors and lots of room the Wife has no reason to stop me owning one! I am also the right age for another estate.....need to see a Blue one

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Very clever of Ford offering an Estate version, after all when you are behind the wheel you will not know the difference. With 4 doors and lots of room the Wife has no reason to stop me owning one! I am also the right age for another estate.....need to see a Blue one
http://www.focusstoc.com/forums/topic/115292-blue-estate/

not brilliant photos as they don't do the paint justice
this is an ST3 judging by the lights

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Great car though as well, test drive one I think you might enjoy the car, doesn't mean your going to buy one but you might be surprised.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts