Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I'm after the
stickers you can stick to the front brake calipers. I've seen them mentioned on here before but can't find the thread. I thought Team Torque Steer was mentioned as a place to get them at the time but their site doesn't list them. Not at the moment anyway.

I'm hoping to paint my brakes soon and will want a pair of these on.

Can anyone help me source a couple?

·
FocusSTOC Nut!
17,446 Posts
QUOTE(RichFST @ 26 Feb 2010, 01:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi all,

I'm after the
stickers you can stick to the front brake calipers. I've seen them mentioned on here before but can't find the thread. I thought Team Torque Steer was mentioned as a place to get them at the time but their site doesn't list them. Not at the moment anyway.

I'm hoping to paint my brakes soon and will want a pair of these on.

Can anyone help me source a couple?

Dmb graphics mate. on the site sponsors forum.

^^^^ donna beat me to it^^^^^

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That was quick! Thanks both. Don't suppose anyone has pictures of them fitted? The site doesn't have a picture.

Also, they seem to offer a range of colours. I guess I need the silver/red combo to get the stock colour scheme...?

·
Registered
7,987 Posts
QUOTE(RichFST @ 26 Feb 2010, 01:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>That was quick! Thanks both. Don't suppose anyone has pictures of them fitted? The site doesn't have a picture.

Also, they seem to offer a range of colours. I guess I need the silver/red combo to get the stock colour scheme...?

You all have to promise not to look at the state of my callipers - promise? Ok here's one of mine:

Wheel Tire Car Automotive tire Automotive design

I went for the black stickers with chrome writing - hope this helps

Attachments

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Now that's service (with a smile?), thanks Donna.

They are a little smaller that I recall, I'm sure the ones I saw on here a while back were almost as big as the metal square they stick to. I'll still get some though, probably with silver background and red writing. Currently thinking of going with gold for the calipers themselves.

Those brakes, they so dirty

·
Registered
7,987 Posts
QUOTE(RichFST @ 26 Feb 2010, 03:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Now that's service (with a smile?), thanks Donna.

They are a little smaller that I recall, I'm sure the ones I saw on here a while back were almost as big as the metal square they stick to. I'll still get some though, probably with silver background and red writing. Currently thinking of going with gold for the calipers themselves.

Those brakes, they so dirty

, but you promised not to look at the dirty brakes

It might be worth having a word with Dave at DMB to see if they do them in different sizes, personally I think a little larger would be better (
)

Gold callipers - I look forward to seeing the piccies

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.