Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as above really, are they an analogue input or digital input to get them working?

I have managed to source a cheap st gauge pod from ebay so am looking to modifying this so i could have aftermarket gauges there using a fit of cutting and fibreglass etc.... so just wondering if it would be easy to replace then with aftermarket gauges thats all i want to know really (i'll worry about the positioning and fitment of them!)

thanks in advance guys

Rob

·
Registered
13,907 Posts
QUOTE(RobboST @ 21 Dec 2009, 11:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>as above really, are they an analogue input or digital input to get them working?

I have managed to source a cheap st gauge pod from ebay so am looking to modifying this so i could have aftermarket gauges there using a fit of cutting and fibreglass etc.... so just wondering if it would be easy to replace then with aftermarket gauges thats all i want to know really (i'll worry about the positioning and fitment of them!)

thanks in advance guys

Rob

They are digital so i'v been told, the ESP works out the values and gives the readings.

·
Registered
104 Posts
QUOTE(RobboST @ 22 Dec 2009, 10:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Are there any electrical gauges i could buy and wire up to the existing harnesses so they gave the readings??
it must be possible to do lol

Surely any digital guage should be ok in there seen as they should all use the same values

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.