Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can you tell me if you can exchange just the Focus ST back box. i am only wanting to change the back
box for a performance one, but dont know if this is possible. i have found that you can buy the blueflame
exhaust back boxs on their own but dont know if this would fit to the standard system, without some type
of adapter. does any one have a solution, remeber i am only wanting to change the back box?????

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
QUOTE(bully09 @ 1 Dec 2009, 11:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>can you tell me if you can exchange just the Focus ST back box. i am only wanting to change the back
box for a performance one, but dont know if this is possible. i have found that you can buy the blueflame
exhaust back boxs on their own but dont know if this would fit to the standard system, without some type
of adapter. does any one have a solution, remeber i am only wanting to change the back box?????

Wouldn't surprise me if its for a 3 inch system.. Never seen just a backbox for the ST, and I bet it isnt much cheaper than a cat back. Might as well get the cat back imo

Chris

1 - 2 of 2 Posts