Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,365 Posts
Red leather and ST-3 specs, unique stripes and limited to a run of "500". Might of missed something though.

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
I know where this has come from.............. pub talk....... "Ah yeah mate, them STs are
unless you have one of them ST500s with 500 brake...... although my Astra 1.9 with its sport button would still do it."

·
FocusSTOC Nut!
17,448 Posts
Red leather and ST-3 specs, unique stripes and limited to a run of "500". Might of missed something though.
you have!
The fact they built about 5000 of them and they are all numbered 1/500 so every owner thinks theirs is destined for the Ford heritage fleet

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Yet again ford have had everyone over......same with the RS..."How about we wrap it in matt black stick a 500 badge on the back of it and inside and we will get an extra £10,000 on top of the normal retail price"???......as much truth as this is i would still have one!!

·
Registered
480 Posts
strange as "how many left" shows a peak of 449 of them licenced last year. thats not to say a load of them haven't been written off betwen their introduction and last year mind, but seems to suggest they did actaully stick to making 500 of them, at least for uk market haha.

I don't remember them being anything special over and above having a good spec, although not much over the ST3 and red leather.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
when you say top spec you just mean heated leater seats?

wait was is the difference between st 2 and st 3? just the seats are leather in st3? anything else

thanks for the replies everyone

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
when you say top spec you just mean heated leater seats?

wait was is the difference between st 2 and st 3? just the seats are leather in st3? anything else

thanks for the replies everyone
Leather and heated too + with the ST3 is has only 4 seats were has the ST2 with the cloth seats was a 5 seater, pretty sure there is a thing about the radio too, mine ST3 has the 6 discs loader unit.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Just saw a YouTube video is a ST500 and must say I don't like it.

Does it just come in that colour with the stripes? If so, I don't like that, looks a bit tacky in my opinion. Moving inside and I saw the seats which, I think belong in a strip club rather than a car. That red seems too bright, the only red I would have is the one BMW does for their cars.

Love the RS500 but the ST500 just seem to have been ruined. The power is still the same right as standard right?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts