Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
1,285 Posts
Just seen THIS on Sky News.

I never thought such a small company would buy such a huge name, but hey.... proved wrong. Lets hope they can keep the name going and produce the same sort of quality

·
Registered
4,264 Posts
QUOTE(Storm @ 24 Feb 2010, 11:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Just seen THIS on Sky News.

I never thought such a small company would buy such a huge name, but hey.... proved wrong. Lets hope they can keep the name going and produce the same sort of quality

Repost lol

http://www.focusstoc.com/forums/Saab-Spyke...l&hl=spyker

I have had no less than 4 letters from them in the last 3 weeks on the subject, still I have bought a LOT of Saabs over the years. I dont know how or why I didnt buy a Turbo X having been in a mates Hirsche last week, which has turned down the ESP 10 notches lol and delivers 60 in 5 seconds.

·
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I saw the original post... was just confirming that the deal had actually gone through. Never thought it would happen tbh due to the huge difference in the way they produce cars!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Went to the spyker squadron factory in holland once ! amazing ! cars all hand built and everything machined from scratch ! nothing from anyone elses parts bin other than the audi v8 engine, seein half a dozen audi v8 engines on a shelf pretty special ! Seen the spyker squadron (fantastic name for a race team) operate at the circuits ! impressive ! Hope they get into f1 it could do with a bit of dutch personality !!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts