Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2013 mk3 ST250
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had my ST250 mk3 serviced today and found a cracked spring 🙈 can anybody recommend a spring set to fit onto my ST. Eibach pro spring kit seems to be the one but has anybody got any thing else to add to the spring debate?
Cheers im advance

·
Premium Member
2016 ST-3 2.0 EcoBoost 250PS Stealth
208 Posts
I've ordered Eibach to fit to my 2016 Focus ST250:

https://www.eibachshop.co.uk

Pro-Kit Performance Spring Kit E10-35-023-08-22

These lower the front 25mm and rear 10mm.

They did contact me to check that I was happy with the drop, as some people have been disappointed. They did have another set which lowered further, but these were the drop I wanted.

If you contact them, they could give you the other part number and drop.

·
Premium Member
318 Posts
I picked up some mountune springs a few weeks ago and can't fault them, think they might just be repackaged Eibachs in yellow though. If your going all in they go nicely with B8 shocks.

·
Premium Member
Nick - Mk3.5 FL ST3 Moondust Silver
5,709 Posts
I went with a full B12 kit on mine so Eibachs & Bilsteins & they are spot on. I have fitted just Eibach's to previous cars & found that the OEM older shocks very quickly started complaining & crashing.For the slight increase in cost you have to take them apart & off to fit the springs anyway so it is a no brainer.

Remember to keep the front rake though & don't fall into the trap of levelling the car for the looks then wondering why it starts not handling well!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts