Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,264 Posts
QUOTE(Storm @ 16 Nov 2009, 11:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yeah, thats the one!!!! PMSL!!!

I swear they sat up and waited for us in Park Lane!!

They must have, as we swung round Dave said is that the same car, so I said BX09... yep same car lol

Did you notice the spook black 3 series with us down toward our final rally point though, driver had a balistics vest under his shirt

·
Registered
13,907 Posts
QUOTE(Si @ 16 Nov 2009, 05:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>They must have, as we swung round Dave said is that the same car, so I said BX09... yep same car lol

Did you notice the spook black 3 series with us down toward our final rally point though, driver had a balistics vest under his shirt

The local mini cab drivers were more of a threat then we were, maniacs.

·
Banned
6,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
QUOTE(PHILJB @ 16 Nov 2009, 05:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>The local mini cab drivers were more of a threat then we were, maniacs.

Some of the locals were just as bad, early on in the run a Punto or something came scooting past us all on the outside then hung a sharp left at some lights, cutting between 2 ST's

·
Registered
365 Posts
The smart Car on the North Circ doin all of us undertaking and weaving lol...........

Anyone see the 2 chaps face in the control room at the entrance to Rotherhithe as we all drove in he
himself ......................

The two girls who appeared at meet point in Becton asking if it was a Birthday Party ? ( Strange )

Did anyone get pulled in the check in the Mall ?

Who got photographed then ...........I saw alot of folks taking photos.......obviously of the PB cars.

Again great evening folks.

Cheers Tony

1 - 18 of 18 Posts