Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Fellow
Fans,

I have just spoken to the company who will refurb my alloys and re-spray them White for me, but i now have a problem. The firm say it might take upto 14 days to complete the work and i need to take them ONLY the alloys

I was planning on just taking the
and leaving it there for them to work on (i had hoped they would take the wheels and tyres off).

Does anyone here have or know someone who has 4 spare wheels they could lend me ?? I thought it worth an ask because by now we should all have Winter Tyres on here in Germany

Can i leave the
on Stands ?? would it damage the car in anyway ??

Any help would be great guys

Cheers Davie

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Davie,
Ive not seen any ST`s on winter wheels yet
, The car would be fine on 4 axel stands whilst the work was being carried out, but 14 days, why so long. My mate had his wheels done white from a place in Gutersloh and they took 4 days. They done everything from removing the wheels from the car to balencing them again and refitting. White on PB does look great
although a nightmare to keep clean in this weather

Lee

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ive no idea why it would take so long either mate, to be fair though he said "might".... I think its becuase i want mine done quite quickly and the chap has quite a large backlog off work from over the Christmas peroid.
Maybe you could be a legend and find out the name and number of the firm in Guter**** for me ?? I can then compare prices and time ??

Hopefully it will all work out with no probs as I need to get my new H&R's on too !!

Cheers mucker aye !!
Davie

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Davie,

The only person I know with a "spare" set of wheels is Mike with the stealth PB, he's got a nice set of 19" rims waiting to go back on and has the originals on at the moment, I'll speak to him to see if he would let you borrow them, I'll see if I can arrange a pick up and date buddy.

I'll let you know when I speak to him.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mate,

I could really use that guys number bro !! For the Wheel Spacers AND the Wheels hahaha

Try and get in touch with him please matey.

Cheers bro

1 - 5 of 5 Posts