Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all

Does anyone know where I can get the spacer, which goes between the standard airbox and the engine? I've seen it before and is meant to aid heat soak.

Can anyone help?

Cheers

Martin

·
FocusSTOC Nut!
17,446 Posts
QUOTE(Martiy @ 15 Feb 2010, 09:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hey all

Does anyone know where I can get the spacer, which goes between the standard airbox and the engine? I've seen it before and is meant to aid heat soak.

Can anyone help?

Cheers

Martin
if your talking about the ecu spacer. to move it forward and get more power, you get them on ebay mate.
usually about £30 iirc.

·
Registered
327 Posts
QUOTE(Martiy @ 15 Feb 2010, 09:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hey all

Can anyone help?

Cheers

Martin

pm jabbos on here £30 that includes p&p great mod

·
Registered
11,382 Posts
No you just pull up the ecu cover, and undo 4 screws securing the ecu to the airbox, just move the ecu to the side to allow you to put the spacer in place than put the ecu over it and use the loger screws back in.

DO NOT remove the plug off the ECU

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Did you have to modify your ecu cover after fitting your spacer?
QUOTE(bully09 @ 16 Feb 2010, 08:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>pm jabbos on here £30 that includes p&p great modHi mate.Just received my ecu spacer. Did you modify your ecu cover?QUOTE(bully09 @ 16 Feb 2010, 08:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>pm jabbos on here £30 that includes p&p great mod

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.