Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
I've always looked at the ST skirts and thought they needed 'something' so this afternoon I tried my carbon extensions from my last car for size, perfect fit, delighted with the result... Nothing quite like being original.!!

Ignore the ST stripes they are coming off tomorrow. I'll order some new ones from DMB this week..

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Not liking that i'm afraid. It looks so out of place I don't even know where to begin. It'll look far better under front bumper i reckon.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'll get some pics with more off the car in view tomorrow. I dont like the ones i've taken as they dont seem to capture what i see when i look at the car itself.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(focus149 @ 13 Feb 2010, 08:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I quite like those Mate ... I'd try and tie the theme in with some more carbon bits tho such as carbon fog surrounds ???!?

And those wheels are awsome !!

Cheers buddy.. i was thinking off painting them gloss black but if i can get carbon versions (real) at sensible money i'd be interested.

The wheels came with the car, I've looked at changing them for something else but they have grown on me. I think i'd prefer them without the polished lip etc.

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Looks good
love the zito navarro's been thinking about getting them only ever seen one other ST with them on look awesome

·
Registered
398 Posts
they look ok not my cup of tea mind, i think if you had the same under the front bumper aswell that would look pretty good, but looking at them as they are reminds me of chitty chitty bang bang for some reason,(no offence sorry), perhaps if they were not so sticky out and obviouse they would suit the subtleness of the cars lines.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
QUOTE(stbri @ 14 Feb 2010, 04:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>they look ok not my cup of tea mind, i think if you had the same under the front bumper aswell that would look pretty good, but looking at them as they are reminds me of chitty chitty bang bang for some reason,(no offence sorry), perhaps if they were not so sticky out and obviouse they would suit the subtleness of the cars lines.

No offence taken buddy.

I think the pics I have taken are focused to much on the skirts and its showing them off to be sticking out as you said above. The extensions actually sit under the skirt and do not protrude out past them at all.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i like this!!

i mite try it aswell!!

where did u perches them from, think it would look real good on a black one!!

cheers
I took them off my Evo. They fit the 7-9.

I've actually taken them off the ST and about to advertise them on the MLR... They are not cheap.!! £700 new. Dont you just love Evo tax.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts