Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So Dave at DMB has come through agin with my request

I ordered a normal set of brake calliper decals and was pretty disappointed with the size when they arrived, I emailed Dave and asked him to make me a custom set of decals which are 3" long and a little different than the norm.

I plan to use the smaller decals on my rear callipers and the bigger decals on the fronts, I did this just to even up the decals as the callipers on the front are fairly big and these should just look right

So here they are have not fitted them yet but will add some pics when fitted

Does mean I have to take my front wheels off again....doh

·
Registered
6,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah will be good to see on ive got the other 1,s and they are very small and look a bit lost
I thought the same hence why I went for these and the should be just big enough to sit on the edge of the caliper, I did measure it before I ordered them so should be ok

·
Registered
6,751 Posts
So Dave at DMB has come through agin with my request

I ordered a normal set of brake calliper decals and was pretty disappointed with the size when they arrived, I emailed Dave and asked him to make me a custom set of decals which are 3" long and a little different than the norm.

I plan to use the smaller decals on my rear callipers and the bigger decals on the fronts, I did this just to even up the decals as the callipers on the front are fairly big and these should just look right

So here they are have not fitted them yet but will add some pics when fitted

Does mean I have to take my front wheels off again....doh
Ha ha ha ha, any excuse to take your wheels off and give them a good clean mate.

Stickers look good bud. Ive got to order some overlays from them

1 - 8 of 8 Posts