Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Looking very shinny, ................OMG.......where...are....your....club....STICKERS, get them on matey!

I washed mine today, took me 4hrs,

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(jim g @ 11 Feb 2010, 05:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Looking very shinny, ................OMG.......where...are....your....club....STICKERS, get them on matey!

I washed mine today, took me 4hrs,

lol theres just one the light was bad when taking pics so you cant see it as the others wouldnt stick properly just waiting for some more the

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
QUOTE(Pete an Sarah @ 11 Feb 2010, 05:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>lol theres just one the light was bad when taking pics so you cant see it as the others wouldnt stick properly just waiting for some more the

PM me your address, i've got spares, I'll post you a couple

FOC of course!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(Stu76 @ 11 Feb 2010, 06:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Have to agree bud looking great and in best colour imo
Blue is great!!! i love but like to red but sooooo rareQUOTE(Pete an Sarah @ 11 Feb 2010, 06:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Blue is great!!! i love but like to red but sooooo rareI cant spell tonight blonde evening lol Blue is great but i also love it in red but sooo rare

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
QUOTE(stevie b asbo @ 11 Feb 2010, 07:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Lookin good
peeps you missed under the wheel arches

LOL got to cold and dark to do arches gona give it a good going over saturday for the st oc meet sat eve

1 - 16 of 16 Posts