Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and gals got a call from my brother today who works for dundee ford 2 RS's came in today one white sold already and one blue now in the showroom for sale also two ST 3's one white with black wheels and one blue the white one is awesome makes me want to trade in early but the RS is the holy grail but a few years to go yet lol will post up pics once i get down to see them not gettin a test drive as the white one is a customers so deffo no go and the blue one is now in show room
but enough of the eye candy lol, I currently have a stsinless steel maf pipe already fitted on the car when i bought it 4 months ago i am wanting to get a cold air induction kit have looked at code red and dreamscience which is best or is there a better one to get??

·
Registered
61 Posts
Dreamscience CAIS is the one im going for.. I love the sound of the turbo spooling and then the stock valve dump..

I believe the Code Red is a bit quieter.. Performance wise there probably isnt much in it.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
QUOTE(rosscopeco13 @ 12 Jan 2010, 07:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>cheers rob i have a bailey dv fitted will it make that sound louder or not?

Have you got a remap? I can't see one in your sig... If you haven't then get one. Your dump valve will be louder as well as there will be more boost

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.