Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had the Ultimate Green RS for just over a year and loved it. Due to being terrible on fuel and having quite a few problems I sold it and bought the new TDCI ST.
Really like the Stealth Grey and the handling is spot on. Much more refined than the RS and it has all the latest tech which is great.

Attachments

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just high maintenance. It was under warranty but was just a pain having to take it in for small things. It had a large amount of parts replaced under warranty a few months ago. Ended up getting a new cat for it.. And then another one 2 months later because it burnt out. Was mainly the terrible fuel economy that made me sell.
PARKING FAIL! ;)
I don't like the look of dents ;)

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Just high maintenance. It was under warranty but was just a pain having to take it in for small things. It had a large amount of parts replaced under warranty a few months ago. Ended up getting a new cat for it.. And then another one 2 months later because it burnt out. Was mainly the terrible fuel economy that made me sell.

yep i park like that in the supermarket, so it doesn't get battered like my last MK3 (including when i was in the car reading my Kindle).

welcome to the Dark Side, we have cookies!!

·
Registered
295 Posts

yeah too right, i get a lot of **** off people for the way i park my ST, and to be honest people you can get screwed... my car is my pride and joy and i will park like an ******* because guarenteed when i parked nicely, 2-3 weeks may pass, but eventually ill spot a ding in my door. 250 quid a panel that i have to cover because some scrubba doesn't give a **** about my pride and joy? **** that, when i squeeze into spaces i don't care if theres a 1975 vauxhall victor there ill make sure my fingers crush before there paint!!! i hate humans.... rant over.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.