Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a snow foam lance from CYC recently and it will be my first attempt at using it soon. Ive gone for the Valet Pro Advanced Neutral Snow Foam. Any tips or just point and shoot? Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
2019 AMG C43
13,348 Posts
I was looking at getting some of that very same stuff, great minds and all that. Stick an inch of it in your pot and then fill it up with water. Then just point and let it snow!

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was looking at getting some of that very same stuff, great minds and all that. Stick an inch of it in your pot and then fill it up with water. Then just point and let it snow!
Thanks Swifty. Seems quite good value. Gonna try it on the Mrs's Fiesta first....

·
Registered
6,751 Posts
Wheres the cheapest place to buy a karcher one lads halfrauds is 19quid for a 0.6ltr one little cheaper on ebay 16quid

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
They are, the tubing is brass and the plastic is a thick acrylic. Will last for years looked after properly.
I asked permission to keep my good car cleaning stuff in the house from her who must be obeyed and she agreed. Top tip, ask when she is drunk and follow it straight up with talk about shoes....worked a treat!

·
Super Moderator
2019 AMG C43
13,348 Posts
I don't have a 'snow foam lance', I have a plastic bottle that came with my washer. Does the job perfectly well

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Used it yesterday and once I got the settings right it can foam the whole car in about twenty seconds. Really impressed with it.

·
Registered
11,382 Posts
Pointless unless your car is filthy but good fun (I still do it most of the time but in reality it does not remove much if any muck unless as stated the car is filthy and then it is only the top layer) I put between 3 & 5.5 floz of snow foam and 3 floz of shampoo in the bottle and fill rest of the bottle up with hot water (slowly so does not foam up in the bottle)

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Pointless unless your car is filthy but good fun (I still do it most of the time but in reality it does not remove much if any muck unless as stated the car is filthy and then it is only the top layer) I put between 3 & 5.5 floz of snow foam and 3 floz of shampoo in the bottle and fill rest of the bottle up with hot water (slowly so does not foam up in the bottle)
When you have to drive some nasty roads that often have tractors down them then your car is always filthy....

·
Registered
332 Posts
What is the best way to do it.
Spray the snow,let it soak.
Do you then wash it off or fill a bucket and wash then rinse.
I have seen it done both ways on youtube videos,cheers

1 - 20 of 56 Posts