Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Brushed off snow first thing but it started snowing again. Boss said don't bother coming in

Car was cleaned on Saturday also, so that one days worth of travelling muck!

·
Registered
ST225 modified
4,072 Posts
Blizzard coming down now here on Merseyside...

My car will be covered when I go for it tonight and I've no scraper or de-icer as its always garaged overnight so I never bothered...

·
Registered
249 Posts
QUOTE(FastEddie @ 5 Jan 2010, 01:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Blizzard coming down now here on Merseyside...

My car will be covered when I go for it tonight and I've no scraper or de-icer as its always garaged overnight so I never bothered...

Yay its about time we got some

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Cleaned most of the snow off the car this morning at 7 in an attempt to make it to work, didnt bother going as I phoned my boss and he said dont bother as he passed an EO ST on his way trying to get over a small hump back bridge with no success. It is still snowing now and its around 7-8" thick.

05012010271.jpg 05012010272.jpg
05012010270.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
281 Posts
QUOTE(thestumper @ 5 Jan 2010, 03:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Cleaned most of the snow off the car this morning at 7 in an attempt to make it to work, didnt bother going as I phoned my boss and he said dont bother as he passed an EO ST on his way trying to get over a small hump back bridge with no success. It is still snowing now and its around 7-8" thick.

View attachment 35951 View attachment 35953
View attachment 35954

Me to mate, cleared some of the close too,
Everywhere's covered again with a good few inches

took me over 2hrs to get 2 wigan, only went out of necessity

Try and put some more pics up shortly

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
QUOTE(mikehaz4 @ 5 Jan 2010, 03:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Me to mate, cleared some of the close too,
Everywhere's covered again with a good few inches

took me over 2hrs to get 2 wigan, only went out of necessity

Try and put some more pics up shortly

Dont think I will be going anywhere tomorrow either, Ive not seen snow like this around here and we could be getting a little more tonight.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Total disregard for the
mines been in the garage since 14th Dec. Wife lost her 4X4 at the same time funny enough.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts