Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As per facebook and posts elsewhere on this forum, I am interested in getting Adam up to convert my car to blue SMDs across the dash, radio, gauges etc.

I understand he will travel for a minimum of 3 cars and is £150 (inc Radio, £140 without) for the conversion.

I'm just outside Edinburgh so gonna suggest here has a starting point but will go with the majority if we have enough interesed - So anyone else interested in arranging for him to come up to Edinbugh/Central area to get this done >

·
Registered
545 Posts
I'm in Glasgow, but, if you can get him to come up, and get enough cars; I'd be happy to travel over to the darkside

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Rowe - You may be better going to him, isnt he down your neck of the woods?

I will get in touch with him if I can find his contact details and see what we can arrange.

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey this is for Scotland get your own thread

I posted only red one I could find so far.

·
Registered
502 Posts
As per facebook and posts elsewhere on this forum, I am interested in getting Adam up to convert my car to blue SMDs across the dash, radio, gauges etc.

I understand he will travel for a minimum of 3 cars and is £150 (inc Radio, £140 without) for the conversion.

I'm just outside Edinburgh so gonna suggest here has a starting point but will go with the majority if we have enough interesed - So anyone else interested in arranging for him to come up to Edinbugh/Central area to get this done >

Is this for facelift or pre facelift? Do you know if he can just do the console to match the white of the gauges?

·
Registered
502 Posts
he can do anything you want mate but for just the console you will have to travel to halifax to get it done
Ok but is this not for getting the whole thing done, dash lights, turbo gauges, radio, air con lights, demisters and esp? Or is it for a facelift car only? I have an aftermarket stereo on which I can change the colour of the display so don't need that bit done. I'd like the heater controls etc to be the same colour as the white dash lights and turbo gauges, you reckon i'd need to go to him for that? (Sorry if I've misunderstood mate)

·
Registered
732 Posts
Am I the only one who doesnt like this? lol I much prefer the standard look. Im usually all for mods and customisation but these just dont hit it with me for some reason. Each to their own though, and by the looks of it the guy does a really good job!

·
Registered
732 Posts
Actually, looking at it i do quite like the traction control buttons and the light dials lighting up blue. Think its just the speedo thats a bit ott for me

·
Registered
713 Posts
As Facebook post. I'm interested but don't need radio done as I've got aftermarket
blue looks ace. Just depends if u can get enough cars and location

1 - 20 of 29 Posts