Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13,907 Posts
QUOTE(blue17 @ 11 Feb 2010, 08:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>My 10my ST-3's clock loses about 2-3 mins every month, I know not a major issue but does anyone elses suffer from this??

I have changed mine to a kenwood, but I remember you can sync the clock with the Rds so it updates itself?

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
QUOTE(blue17 @ 11 Feb 2010, 08:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>My 10my ST-3's clock loses about 2-3 mins every month, I know not a major issue but does anyone elses suffer from this??

YES!!!!!!! One of the many very minor things with the car that REALLY grind my gears.
Don't know how people can go through more than 1 of these cars no matter how big the smile is when you floor it

And I too would love to hear how to get it to auto-sync.

·
President of the Universe
3,942 Posts
Alas, I do not have a user manual for my stereo, as I exchanged it for a new "red display" version so I could have a 6-disc MP3 changer.

Does anyone know how to sync the clock on this stereo to the RDS signal - or failing that point me in the direction of the downloadable PDF manual for this stereo?

·
Registered
13,907 Posts
Sorry Dave my memory has been destroyed by years of earbashing.
pretty sure its in the menu, you turn the sync on or off. ? i looked in my service/handbook pack and its not much help!

·
President of the Universe
3,942 Posts
QUOTE(PHILJB @ 12 Feb 2010, 04:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Sorry Dave my memory has been destroyed by years of earbashing.
pretty sure its in the menu, you turn the sync on or off. ? i looked in my service/handbook pack and its not much help!

Ah....."sync".

I did see that in the menu, but it didn't scream "I am the bit that you need to switch on to sync the clock" at me....

I shall have another play.

Thanks Phil!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.