Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is a little late to start this but it is still the festive time of the year (plus i kepyt forgetting to start this thread lol)

Just the other day I noticed that my dash was lit up like a Christmas tree and I just wanna see if anyone can beat my light count!!

There are just one simple rule for this game:
1 - Can't use the LED light test thingy (thats just plain cheating)
More rule may be added once i can think of more
other posters may suggest rules too!
Have fun.

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Another game on the (petrol) guage front....... How Low Can You Go ?????

Mazza's infront up to now.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
QUOTE(RIK @ 27 Dec 2009, 11:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Another game on the (petrol) guage front....... How Low Can You Go ?????

Mazza's infront up to now.

Oh dear that game lol
. ive had 9 thats as far as i dare. Ive heard some have had 0 left

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(Shaggy @ 27 Dec 2009, 02:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Oh dear that game lol

Best ive had so far is 5 miles!!!

·
Registered
249 Posts
I had 0 miles remaining just as I pulled into the petrol garage. Just got off the motorway as well. I wouldnt reccomend it without a spare pair of pants handy.

·
Registered
62 Posts
QUOTE(Shaggy @ 27 Dec 2009, 02:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Oh dear that game lol

Best I had was minus 19, as soon as your fuel reading says "0 miles remaining" reset the odometer. I wanted to know how much fuel was left after it says 0, approximatly 20 miles.

Ahh, if only I hadn't just had my altenator fixed I'd have you well and truly beat!

Imagine these lights along with all your others, it would take someone with a decat pipe (MIL light) and failed altenator to beat that.

Attachments

·
Registered
659 Posts
QUOTE(DeaDSwiTcH @ 27 Dec 2009, 03:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Best I had was minus 19, as soon as your fuel reading says "0 miles remaining" reset the odometer. I wanted to know how much fuel was left after it says 0, approximatly 20 miles.

Ahh, if only I hadn't just had my altenator fixed I'd have you well and truly beat!

Imagine these lights along with all your others, it would take someone with a decat pipe (MIL light) and failed altenator to beat that.

Mine normally says 50miles remainong on the 1/4 mark !!

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
QUOTE(np247921 @ 28 Dec 2009, 10:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Mine normally says 50miles remainong on the 1/4 mark !!

Jesus mate!!

50 mile on 1/4 tank would mean once full to the neck it would read 200 miles to empty? OUCH - I fill mine to the neck and i can get is 295 to empty

Christian

1 - 14 of 14 Posts