Ford Focus ST Forum banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
You've got admiral through price compare sites haven't you ???????????? I'd did and if you don't change the car ie mess with parts to be fair you will be ok with them.. But to be fair most people on here are actively upgrading there cars and believe me when I say they are not the company for people like that..
Honestly, I don't know why people bother with mainstream insurers for their ST's. If you're a member on here, chances are your car will have some mods.
And even if its standard, after reading a few threads on here it pretty soon wont be.

Most mainstream insurance companies will run a mile at even minor modifications. Why bother with the increased premiums and agro when you have companies like Greenlight around??

Makes no sense to me...

·
Registered
910 Posts
Honestly, I don't know why people bother with mainstream insurers for their ST's. If you're a member on here, chances are your car will have some mods.
And even if its standard, after reading a few threads on here it pretty soon wont be.

Most mainstream insurance companies will run a mile at even minor modifications. Why bother with the increased premiums and agro when you have companies like Greenlight around??

Makes no sense to me...
I was with them 3 week then they started mucking me around so I sacked them off, with green light now..:0)

21 - 22 of 22 Posts