Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a note which i have never ever done before, but I'd like to thank Sky Insurance and Danny the chap who I dealt with. Sorted me out with agreat qoute for an ST-2 with mods, swift and polite service.

Many thanks you guys.

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
QUOTE(jedge66 @ 25 Jan 2010, 03:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Just a note which i have never ever done before, but I'd like to thank Sky Insurance and Danny the chap who I dealt with. Sorted me out with agreat qoute for an ST-2 with mods, swift and polite service.

Many thanks you guys.

How much did you pay mate?

·
Registered
327 Posts
QUOTE(vicarofsheff @ 25 Jan 2010, 03:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Seconded

What do you pay if you dont mind me asking? as we a roughly the same age and live in the same area, can see
your car is highy modfied as well, same as mine but not as much as yours

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(DaveCHCI @ 25 Jan 2010, 03:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>How much did you pay mate?

Paid £550, much better than I got from anyone else.....sum1 gunna tell me I got ripped now but Im happy

·
Registered
327 Posts
QUOTE(jedge66 @ 25 Jan 2010, 04:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Paid £550, much better than I got from anyone else.....sum1 gunna tell me I got ripped now but Im happy

im 40 no claims no accidents ever, full no claims and ive been quoted roughly the same as you and your 28 so not a bad price mate

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
Nah you didnt get robbed, its roughly the going rate, it got mine for £485 last week. I wasnt expecting anywhere near that price, very happy, and they insured my DS exhaust too as thats due tomorrow hopefully.

·
Registered
148 Posts
QUOTE(DaveCHCI @ 25 Jan 2010, 06:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Nah you didnt get robbed, its roughly the going rate, it got mine for £485 last week. I wasnt expecting anywhere near that price, very happy, and they insured my DS exhaust too as thats due tomorrow hopefully.

+1

Sky Insurance out-quoted Direct Line by a mile, its even tipped me over the point to get my ST2 m-m-m-mountuned, Eibach springs put on and a Mountune cat back exhaust. I think the best thing about it is that my excess has gone down from 850 to 300. Direct Line really do not seem to be mod-friendly.

I was quoted 486 all in, thats with the wife too!

KrisL

·
Vendor
523 Posts
QUOTE(jedge66 @ 25 Jan 2010, 03:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Just a note which i have never ever done before, but I'd like to thank Sky Insurance and Danny the chap who I dealt with. Sorted me out with agreat qoute for an ST-2 with mods, swift and polite service.

Many thanks you guys.

Fantastic, thank you for the great feedback, I have passed this onto Daniel.

Any queries you have, please PM me.

Kind regards

Ollie
Sky Insurance

1 - 11 of 11 Posts