Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
1,335 Posts
*UPDATE* Date now confirmed as Sunday 30th May

SKY Ford at Hemel Hempstead are having an open day tailored to the Ford ST and RS models and would like to extend a welcome to all members of FocusSTOC to come along.

They will have Mountune mapped cars for anyone to try out, including a new MK7 Fiesta Zetec S.

I'll post more information as it comes in from the Service Manager who is organising this event.

http://www.skyford.co.uk/location.aspx

Ian

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Hello everyone,

As you may have seen, us at SKY FORD in hemel hempstead are having a open day.

Please come along if you want a good day out.

so far coming are...

Matty ST-3
Katie07
SiW
Andy_ST
Adam K

Thankyou.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Hey everyone, If your interested in coming to this can you give us a shout so we can get an idea of numbers.
Thankyou.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Andy...
not bad thanks mate. how you doing ?
havent seen you or steve for a while.

We should have Dave from Mountune coming over and i've heard a rumour that he should be bringing a
500 if not a Mountuned

Come along if you can, would be good to meet ya.

·
Registered
197 Posts
i might pop along but im working that weekend. times would be a help, cos i finish at 8am. and im only round the corner ish

·
Registered
536 Posts
Andy...
not bad thanks mate. how you doing ?
havent seen you or steve for a while.

We should have Dave from Mountune coming over and i've heard a rumour that he should be bringing a
500 if not a Mountuned

Come along if you can, would be good to meet ya.
Don't think I'll make it unfortunately mate - best mate's stag do on the Saturday so I doubt I'll be able to speak let alone drive on Sunday.

Shame I would have fancied a trip down - would love to see the RS and quite keen for Dave to give my 260 a spin . . . I may have early signs of clutch slip

Watch this space - we may be on this week - my missus is in Austria all week so I should have plenty of free time if I can clear a path to the xbox (my "man's room" is a tip!).

Hope the day goes well - be sure to post some pics up!

·
Registered
487 Posts
Had a good time today, met a few new ST owners and got to go out in a RS mountune. Seemed to be a pretty good turnout.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts