Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Nothing unique, custom and not a project... Just my daily i like to play about with n thot id post it up.
55 plate with 36k miles and totally standard.

I then got some paint and done the calipers red and plastics, mirrors and exhaust surround black. Tinted the rear windows, fitted a black st side stripe, changed outside ford badges from blue to black and inside one black and red. Now rs bonnet vents are fitted thanks to wrtuning, and flyeye kit fitted on the front lights, mirror indicators and lower rear lights. Its sitting on standard shocks but eibach 30mm lowering springs, just waiting for spare cash and i will get some new alloys in black and possibly roof black too.
Some pics of what its like now basicly, 1st pic is before flyeye kit fitted.

Performance wise i have a heatwrapped mongoose downpipe, cobra decat, custom cais and a stage 1 revo map.

I had it at local rolling road day with the decat n map only a while ago and put out 293 bhp and 294 lb so will be interesting to see with catback and intercooler n stage 2/3 map and see what like then, will try another dyno too as for stage 1 it seems affa good.

Will keep this updated with stuff i do, any comments and advice appretiated

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cheers folks
yeah its just a film that goes over the lights, called a flyeye kit really easy to put on and mot legal too. Yeah red and grey seats

·
Registered
159 Posts
Cheers folks
yeah its just a film that goes over the lights, called a flyeye kit really easy to put on and mot legal too. Yeah red and grey seats
youve just made me decision im buying some now
looks awesome, is it legal to do your fogs and reverse light?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Cheers loons

Yeh u can put the flyeye kit on any of your lights and its totaly legal, i done my fogs.
Sorry wouldnt really be interested in swapping seats for any other colour

·
Registered
51 Posts
Looks brilliant mate! How much to get those vents fitted? I fitted some to my old fiesta zs myself but cant be bothered to do it again lol

·
Registered
58 Posts
Back discs were warped so i out on ebc or ecb (whatever 1) pads and discs

Gave it a good clean and polish then removed the side stripes

Then changed the steering inserts to black with red

Plastidipped the alloys black, came out not too bad i think

And i now have a full 3" exhaust system
put on a mongoose catback with 4" rolled tips

Slowly getting there look wise
few more things n i will be happy. Thots on black wheels?

1 - 20 of 51 Posts