Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi folks, looking into buying these orange silicone boost hoses for my st and it comes with a dv outlet, does anyone have a picture of them fitted, it seems a good idea and i want them just for looks and if i didnt like the dump valve sound i could just blank the spout off. any pictures would be great and does any one know if the dv needed is 25mm or 33.5mm. thanks
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SFS-Silicone-ORANGE-...=item2558277fe4

·
Registered
6,098 Posts
Heres some pictures of the samcos fitted in mine, ignore the big elbow on the cais as that doesnt come with it. Thats an extra that we can supply.

We can supply you the full samco kit if your interested? We can knock 5% off the price of one set or 15% if you buy the complete range.

·
Registered
6,098 Posts
Dump vlave goes where the symposer sits. Top picture between the header tank the inlet manidfold.

There are some easy hoses and some PIA ones, the ones going to the turbo and from the turbo are the hardest as there is no space up there.

·
Banned
855 Posts
if you look at the first pic, where the 2 small water hoses go, there is a plastic pipe. you dv will will sit in-between that pipe and the inlet manifold.

you will need to remove the drivers headlamp and have a lot of patience. it took me about 45 mins and i did scratch my hands to bits but it was worth it

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
QUOTE(mcintoish @ 12 Jan 2010, 10:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>if you look at the first pic, where the 2 small water hoses go, there is a plastic pipe. you dv will will sit in-between that pipe and the inlet manifold.

you will need to remove the drivers headlamp and have a lot of patience. it took me about 45 mins and i did scratch my hands to bits but it was worth it

i always said when i get an st the last thing ill do is fit a dumpvalve cause it wont suit it, and ive never heard an st in person with one but im getting tempted, i had a astra gsi running 20 psi and it sounded mental

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.