Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
I see a thread which had a link to some really awfull
trainers! Someone also had a pic with some orange/red Adidas which i liked (As i have a pair) so i thought lets start a trainer thread. I have nearly 20 pairs and will put some pics up soon.

Scores out of 10 for each pair to make it interesting!!

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
I was wondering if someone would start this thread

I am a self confessed trainer addict at the moment I have roughly 60 pairs but the collection is growing,mostly Adidas and still boxed!

Probably my favourite are the iconic Adidas zx600 which are now very rare,a football terrace legend

Attachments

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
OMG and you lot have a cheek to comment about women and their shoes
Iv got one pair of trainers they are reebok white with pink stripes obviously
and im not posting a pic cos they stink that bad the camera would break (they are used for work)

·
Registered
720 Posts
QUOTE(Jimmy @ 5 Nov 2009, 09:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I was wondering if someone would start this thread

I am a self confessed trainer addict at the moment I have roughly 60 pairs but the collection is growing,mostly Adidas and still boxed!

Probably my favourite are the iconic Adidas zx600 which are now very rare,a football terrace legend

Well played mate

An old skool legend right there! I have a brown/green pair that have never been out the box and more than likely never will with that colour combo!

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
QUOTE(Pete_SSST @ 5 Nov 2009, 11:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Well played mate

An old skool legend right there! I have a brown/green pair that have never been out the box and more than likely never will with that colour combo!

Thanks mate,

Here is another 3 pairs- Adidas zx500,600,700 weaves...the re-issues.

Clothes and trainers are my thing...I could see me getting a slagging in this thread

Attachments

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
QUOTE(BennThePig @ 5 Nov 2009, 05:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Jimmy you could never ever be slagged for being a ZX fan they are amazing, loving some of the nike stuff out at the moment to I'll have to get snapping, oh and Rifts!!
Not everybody understands though mate

As long as I am happy I will keep collecting

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
QUOTE(Allan @ 5 Nov 2009, 06:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Bra's and now shoes.

Do you have something to tell us and Louise Jimmy

Was waiting on you turning up

You cant be slagging me on fashion I am afraid,remember there is a pic going around of what you were wearing on the Mennoch pass meet....

And there is pics on here already of the bra...and anybody who was at Ford Fair seen it and wanted to touch it

·
Registered
7,009 Posts
QUOTE(Jimmy @ 5 Nov 2009, 06:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Was waiting on you turning up

You cant be slagging me on fashion I am afraid,remember there is a pic going around of what you were wearing on the Mennoch pass meet....

And there is pics on here already of the bra...and anybody who was at Ford Fair seen it and wanted to touch it

I thought the pic of me 'wearing' that sheep had been destroyed

·
Registered
983 Posts
QUOTE(Jimmy @ 5 Nov 2009, 11:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thanks mate,

Here is another 3 pairs- Adidas zx500,600,700 weaves...the re-issues.

Clothes and trainers are my thing...I could see me getting a slagging in this thread

The first ''real'' trainers i bought were zx500.I loved them.Used to wear them with my lacoste jumper and lois jeans.....they were the days

Feel really old now

·
Banned
6,700 Posts
These pairs have cost me a fair few quid but I try to get my moneys worth out of them

Shoe Silver Walking shoe Font Sneakers

Asics Gel Cumulus and the oldies are Nike Zoom Vomero's - use them for running and stuff, my ankles and legs suffer for it so decent trainers help.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.